Additional costs for water, parking space, waste, electricity are not charged.
The rental contract is only valid when the payment is received on the landlord's account. Payment is due within five days of receiving the confirmation email.
If the payment deadlines are not met, the landlord can withdraw from the contract. Failure to pay is considered a withdrawal and entitles you to re-let.
Withdrawal from contract & termination of stay
(1) Before the start of the tenancy, the tenant can withdraw from the tenancy agreement by means of a written declaration to the landlord. The day on which the lessor receives the declaration of withdrawal is decisive. If the tenant withdraws from the rental contract, he has to pay flat-rate compensation for the expenses already incurred by the landlord and the lost profit in the following amount:
(2) If the tenant breaks off the stay prematurely, he remains obliged to pay the full rental price.
(3) The tenant reserves the right to prove that the landlord suffered no or significantly less damage as a result of the withdrawal. When withdrawing from the contract, the tenant can name a replacement tenant who is willing to take his place in the existing contractual relationship. The landlord can object to the entry of the third party if this appears economically or personally unreliable.
(4) The landlord also tries to find a replacement tenant.
(5) The statutory withdrawal and termination options remain unaffected.
(1) The tenant undertakes to treat the rental property and inventory with the utmost care. Damage caused culpably to furnishings, rented rooms or the building as well as the associated systems are to be reimbursed by the tenant if and to the extent that it was culpably caused by him or his accompanying persons or visitors.
(2) The tenant is obliged to check the facility for completeness and serviceability upon arrival and to report any complaints to the landlord / manager in a suitable form without delay. This also applies to damage occurring during the rental period.
(3) The tenant undertakes to comply with the house rules.
Special requests and side agreements
are basically possible. They require written confirmation by the landlord. In the case of pets, please state the type and size.
The tenant agrees that necessary personal data will be stored, changed and / or deleted as part of the contract concluded with him. All personal data will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
In the event of any disruptions in performance, the lessee is obliged to do everything reasonable within the scope of his legal obligation to help remedy the disruption and to keep any damage that may have occurred to a minimum.
We are not liable for any influence on the rental property through force majeure, customary power and water failures and storms. Likewise, there is no liability in the event of unforeseeable or unavoidable circumstances such as official order, sudden construction site or for disturbances due to natural and local circumstances.
The landlord is happy to help you solve the problem (as far as possible).
Liability on the part of the landlord for the use of the play and sports equipment, grills and fireplaces provided is excluded. The landlord is not liable for personal items in the event of theft or fire.
The tenant is fully liable for willful destruction or damage.
Photos and text on the website or in the flyer serve as a realistic description. A 100 percent match with the rental property cannot be guaranteed. The landlord reserves the right to change the equipment (e.g. furniture) provided they are equivalent. Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining conditions. The ineffective regulation is to be replaced by an effective one that comes closest to the economic and legal will of the contracting parties. Swedish law applies. The place of jurisdiction and performance is the landlord's place of residence.